Global Financial Service Firm
Do you want to play a vital part in the design of our client's current and future banking technology? Do you have proven ability to design, develop and deploy complex platforms and applications?
We are looking for an IT technical architect to:
- Design software aligned to business and IT requirements, transferring business problems into technical solutions
- Work with other technical disciplines to harmonize requirements, ensuring the end solutions is fit for purpose
- Guide implementation teams to successful delivery
- Make sure technical solutions are integrated into our heterogeneous and highly automated infrastructure
- Collaborate on agile framework, problem analysis, proof-of-concepts, pilots, system risk management, quality gate and control
- Partner with cross-locations teams to enable and drive deployment of front to back securities/investment management capabilities
- Drive software vendors to integrate vendor applications into the bank's various standard platform such as 2FA
- Understanding infrastructure topology of location and ensuring applications conform to the topology
- Ideally worked as a software designer and software architect for 10 or more years within the finance sector
- Have working permit in Japan
- Fluent in Japanese and English to support local and global stakeholders
- Proven delivery of client server distributed architecture IT solutions
- Successful management of complex and diverse tasks, while meeting key objectives and timelines
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science or engineering, TOGAF certified desirable
- Knowledge of traditional languages such as Java or other object oriented language, Perl and other scripting language, new languages like Vue.js is advantageous but not critical
- Knowledge of operating systems such as Linux, Unix and Windows
- Knowledge of RDBMS - writing effective SQL queries and understanding DB performance
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle and methodologies
- Experience in cloud delivery is advantageous
- Strong teamwork ethic
- Understanding of Scrum framework and experience as Scrum Master is a plus
13 Million yen ~ 15 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.