Global Medical Device Company
- Lead and develop Application Support Team
- Provides critical application support to Japan Market clients
Role and Responsibility
- Lead and develop IT Application Support members as people manager.
- Evaluates business demands, understands criticality from the business and helps manage priorities and expectations.
- Assists in the design, development and test of infrastructure and applications solutions.
- Manages the life cycle of applications/infrastructure assigned, including decommissioning.
- Works with other teams to coordinate the proper solution. Informs teams of operational issues and assists in resolution.
- Assists budget, quality and regulatory initiatives for IT on the application / infrastructure that are assigned.
- Typically is assigned to handle very large application(s) and /or infrastructure solutions.
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert for assigned applications and/or infrastructure.
- 10+ years' experience in IT, Business, Engineering.
- 5+ people management
- Experience Commercial or Healthcare industry
- Experience Multinational company
- Experience in dealing with SAP applications (particularly ones to be supported or similar) and/or various components of infrastructure.
- Experience in planning, coordinating, executing projects/programs.
- Has a solid foundation of key IT practices and teachings.
- Has experience in problem solving complex issues.
- Has superior communications, both written and verbal skills
- Understands the organizational complexities and has interpersonal skills to deal with issues and initiatives
- Preferred with Kaizen experience to the skill section
- Fluent Japanese and Business level English
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.