Global IT Company
- Manage the day to day IT and Infrastructure Operations (Deskside Support, Telecommunications/Video, Network Operations, Security, etc.) for our West Japan offices aligned with Japan, Regional, and Global IT best practices, guidelines, code of conduct, and compliance.
- Deliver smooth and effective IT environment and end user experience for employees in the West Japan offices
- Develop and implement processes/practices for continuous improvement to enhance IT service delivery (e.g. voice, servers, switches, routers, etc.)
- Work with our nominated vendors and subcontractors for the delivery of infrastructure projects across our Company;
- Work very closely and effectively communicate with Tokyo HQ and Regional HQ to manage projects, communicate status, submit requests, and escalate any issues as required
- Prepare, monitor and report on all aspects on infrastructure lifecycle management and instigate projects to ensure that infrastructure remains with our operating cycles;
- Ensure effective and strong IT security guidelines are in place and executed aligned with Regional and Global mandates
- Conduct end user training on new and existing services, particularly in relation to projects associated with office moves and infrastructure refresh.
- Manage ICT governance documentation and ensure documents are up-to-date and followed
- Provide operational expertise into the day to day management of infrastructure
- Establish a reporting regime with relevant indicators for infrastructure and operations
- Work with the deskside team to establish processes and procedures around the operational infrastructure
- Manage projects associated with our corporate office relocations, decommissions and expansions
- Co-ordinate 3rd Party vendor on site activities as required
- 10+ years of Information and Communications Technology experience at a large global company with experiences in Deskside Support, Telecommunications/Video, Network Operations, IT Security, etc. Technical qualification or certification in Information and Communications Technology preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to lead an IT operation, including task management, delegation, performance management and reporting.
- Strong customer focus and desire to take initiatives to support end users and customers
- Deep understanding of the importance of IT security and ability to identify risks with mitigation actions
- Strong ability to problem solve and devise ways to find solutions, seeking for guidance and support as required
- Self starter and ability to independently manage projects with effective reporting and communication
- Strong and effective communication in both Japanese and English to both end users and senior management.
- Obtain in-depth understanding of the technical operating environment and global best practices / guidelines
- Passion for new technologies and willingness to learn and adopt new technologies to benefit the company
- Build strong working relationships with diverse client base, be effective team players and make positive contributions to team outcomes.
Full time employee
8 Million Yen to 12 Million Yen
＊According to your annual salary of the previous job and experience
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.