Japanese Industrial Parts Manufacturer
1. Lead the strategic planning, development and coordination of investor relations activities
2. Produce and deliver effective financial communications to the investment community and to existing and potential investors.
3. Manage the relationship with sell side analysts and provide appropriate information to shape their views
4. Work with Finance, Sales and Other departments to produce compelling story on company's performance
5. Ensure all statutory filings with TSE done in time
- Manage the Company's relationships with institutional investors and sell-side analysts by providing clear, accurate and confident communications;
- Develop ideas for improving investor relations and increasing the effectiveness of communications with both institutional shareholders and sell-side analysts;
- Responsible for creating and delivering all investor relations materials, including earnings releases, investor conferences and investor roadshows;
- Schedule, arrange and participate with senior management in industry and research analyst conferences, one on one meetings with investors and security analysts, conference calls with members of the financial community and roadshows to meet with targeted investors;
- Analyze reports prepared by the investment community concerning TN and comparable companies and provide competitive intelligence to Executive Management;
- Initiate discussions with sell side analysts to understand their points of view and demonstrate the confidence to confirm or challenge those viewpoints as appropriate;
- Lead development of IR materials and supporting data and analyses in partnership with Finance, Sales, and Operations
- Manage all TSE filings like Tanshin, Yuka shoken etc
- University graduate preferably in Finance, Economics
- MBA Preferred
- 3 years or above of experience in IR
- Experience in Machinery or Baring industry preferred
- Full working proficiency in Japanese and English (Reading/Writing/Speaking). Job requires active interaction with foreign investors
- Self -starter and able to work with minimum supervision
- Analytical and logical, able to assimilate data from different sources and produce data backed story
- Effective communicator able to present company's view point to investors and analysts
Full Time Employee
8 Million Yen to 10 Million Yen
＊According to your annual salary of the previous job and experience
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.