Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
1.Staff for head-office reporting
- Support monthly/ quarterly / ad-hoc reporting requirements to head office on IFRS basis. Understand instruction from the group and make necessary coordination within and outside Finance.
- Support Solvency II reporting.
- Prepare various reports to senior management
- Participate various calls with regional and head office
- Orchestrate information collecting process from various constituencies and validate the accuracy of received information
- Contribute to further improvement of current process -more systemization, digitization, robust straight-through process
2.Support various ad hoc projects
- Support new IFRS accounting standards implementation/ adaptation projects.
- Support various ad-hoc projects
This position is providing you an opportunity to work with an international dynamic environment.
Qualifications (incl. Education)
Bachelor or Master's Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business or related academic field
- Solid understanding of IFRS accounting and their interpretation
- Strong commands of English (Email and verbal communication)
- Strong command of Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility and appetite to learn
- Positive mindset
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as a team
- Results focused
- Japanese: advanced (both spoken and written)
- English: advanced (both spoken and written)
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Prior experience in accounting-related positions
- Prior experience in Insurance industry
- Prior expense in accounting/ audit firm
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
9：00〜17：30 実働 7.5時間
土・日曜、国民の祝日、年末年始（12月31日から1月3日） ※年間休日：120日（2021年） 、有給休暇、慶弔休暇ほか
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.