- Act as a consultant and strategic business partner to the management team on all human resource-related issues in designated business unit(s);- assesses, offer coaching & guidance, and manage matters on organization (re)structure, hiring, talent management & development, succession planning, employee relations, performance management, promotion/transfer etc., by liaising with relevant specialist teams when required and ensuring adherence to en world Japan's overall policy & procedures. Escalate the matters to Senior HR Manager when appropriate.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Provide necessary training to managers and employees.
- Working with the management in designated business unit(s), establish & execute unit(s) HR vision and strategies to support unit(s) business goals, improve work relationships, build moral, increase productivity, and attract & retain talents.
- Lead organization wide HR projects in your area of expertise and lead/contribute to organization wide HR projects outside of your area of expertise.
- Inspire, coach and support junior members with their development.
- Japanese/English level: both Business and above