Global Luxury Hotel Group
- Job overview
- Provide strategic hotel operations performance consultation and our specialist service support to management of hotels across Japan. Analyze performance opportunities for hotels using all our winning tools and resources and provide directed consulting to ensure hotels adopt and implement a winning action plan aligned to the Hotel Winning metrics. Share agreed action plans with relevant Multi-unit Operations leaders and VPO's. Field incoming contact from hotels and answering questions or provide information linked to improving and sustaining operations excellence, i.e. brand initiatives, hotel standards and SOPs, service and quality planning.
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver performance driving virtual consulting sessions for hotel GMs focused around our winning tools, best practices implementation of new standards and legal requirements, and general hotel operations.
- Research and analyze hotel performance to design hotel level strategy and implementation of our tools / programmes for a select number of hotels and/or metrics. Proactively contact and consult with General Managers on specific revenue, brand and/or guest experience opportunities in line with Europe Operations Strategy and centralized training events, in order to drive improved performance, tool adoption, programs and best practices.
- Manage internal resources when necessary to resolve issues impacting performance.
- Build strong and effective rapport with hotel leaders whilst serve as a resource to provide information and refer to appropriate specialty areas for service.
- Managed and guide work colleagues in the development of procedures for hotel executional elements in areas such as guest services/relations, brand and loyalty, sales, and food & beverage, based on knowledge of ongoing hotel issues obtained from past experiences and feedback from hotels.
- Cascade all agreed performance action plans to relevant Field Operator to ensure alignment and follow-up.
- Receive inbound queries from our hotels across Europe (all brands) answering questions and resolving issues requiring a wide knowledge of our brand, revenue and commercial management, and general hotel operations.
- Education -
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Hotel Management, Business, Education, or a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experiences
- Experience -
- Likely to have more than 4 years of progressive work-related experience with demonstrated proficiency in customer service in the Service / Hospitality industry involving operations and/or training.
- Technical Skills and Knowledge -
- Demonstrated knowledge of hotel operations; of rules, laws and regulations relating to new hotel openings; and of applicable systems and programs.
- Demonstrated clear, concise and succinct communication skills, including adapting both verbal and written communications to the needs and level of user.
- Demonstrated knowledge of hotel systems, Winning metrics and tools, programs and training principles and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to keep current with industry trends/changes.
- Demonstrated problem solving and time management skills.
- Demonstrated high ability to influence without authority.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks/clients as required
- Other European languages preferred
Full 2 holiday week system
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.