If you are an ambitious recruiter with strong communication skills and are committed to high levels of customer service and personal development, we would like to talk with you about how you can expand your career in HR and talent acquisition. The recruiter would be working onsite as a recruiter representing leading healthcare industry companies in fields such as pharmaceuticals, medical and more. The healthcare recruiter will be in charge of client stakeholder management and improving visibility of the client brand as well as being an ambassador for the enPower company.
- The onsite recruiter is responsible for sourcing, assessing, and driving the selection of the recruitment function to support the business needs.
- Ability to effectively partner with internal stakeholders including hiring managers and talent acquisition team members.
- Build and manage efficient sourcing channels.
- Proactively source and screen potential candidates.
- Create and ensure a world class candidate experience.
- Maintain accurate reports defined in the service level agreements (SLAs).
- Provide reporting information to the program management team on a timely basis to meet regular reporting deadline and expectation.
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU:
- Apply comprehensive knowledge and thoroughly understand the concepts, principles and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks for the assigned projects.
- Contribute to the development of recruitment policies and procedures.
- Handle projects of large scope in an organized and logical manner.
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and in line with organization objectives.
- Work independently and proactively to deliver the pre-defined SLAs.
ACCOUNTABILITY IN THIS ROLE:
- Ability to utilize local resources for proactive candidate sourcing.
- Focus on a client oriented recruiting process.
- Assesses candidates through competency-based screening and facilitate the recruitment process.
- Create positive candidate and client experience.
- Maintain accurate reports at all time.
- Engage with the hiring community and manage expectations.
- 3 yrs. (+) experience within a corporate talent acquisition, RPO and/or agency recruitment environment.
- Minimum 1 year experience sourcing candidates.
- Proven knowledge of medical devices, pharmaceutical, or CRO industry
- Business level English (written and spoken)
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, with strong project management and stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability of result-driven success that can be reinforced by positive references.
- Experience managing multiple searches and projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Proven experience of direct sourcing and placement.
- Permission to work in Japan with appropriate visa requirements.
- Fluency in spoken Japanese (Reading/writing).
- High volume recruiting experience