Healthcare Compliance Manager
Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Partnering with business unit and/or department leadership team to ensure compliance ownership and right tone at the top
- Support ethical decision-making capability within the business by participating business unit and/or department leadership team meeting, reviewing promotional strategies and other significant business initiatives
- Ensure business activities with health care professionals (HCPs) and government officials (GOs) are planned in consistence with applicable HCC policies and procedures
- Acting as a consultant, provide day-to-day guidance, advice to covered employees, including providing metrics as required by the HCC Officer based on risk assessment and other compliance program
- Deploy HCC policies and/or procedures in covered business unit and/or department by providing necessary training and/or communication to covered employees, managing changes, and monitoring implementation
- Tailor HCC training materials to fit into the needs and business context of covered business unit and/or department, and deliver appropriate trainings to covered employees at various levels such as business unit/department leadership, regional level, and/or territory level
- Participate in company HCC monitoring program to identify warning signals and/or gaps, and provide meaningful feedback to business unit/department leadership so that appropriate corrective actions are taken accordingly
- Manage risks involving third party intermediaries by implementing the due diligence process in covered business areas, including training to business sponsors, reviewing due diligence questionnaires, etc.
- Implementing and following up on the Management Action Plan, and guide the business partners to close gaps and implement corrective actions
- Implementing the escalation process for serious allegations, as appropriate, and assist investigation related to covered business areas
- Stimulating and contributing to innovative approaches towards HCP's and GOs consistent with the HCC guidelines and framework.
- Interface with legal counsel regarding HCC requirements and interpretation.
- Interface with the regional HCC community to share approaches to HCC
- Breadth of experience in all areas of: (1) compliance and regulation; (2) devising and implementing standard operating procedures; (3) testing and monitoring; and (4) training.
- Independent and objective thinker, able to advance ideas and influence others
- Manages conflicts in an open and constructive manner
- Demonstrate strong organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Deals well with ambiguity
- Excels at developing and maintaining effective partnerships and working relationships with key stakeholders at all levels of organisation based on an understanding of their concerns, needs and motivations.
- Ability to make and stand by difficult decisions
- Strong drive for results and solution orientated
- Fluent in English (reading, writing, verbal)
- High level of integrity with good ethical core values
- Fluent in Japanese required
- Minimum of BA/BS required; other advanced degree preferred but not required
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years business, legal and/or compliance-related experience
- Knowledge of laws, regulations and industry standards for Japan
Full Time Employee
9 Million Yen ~ 12 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)