**Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Business level Japanese & Advanced ~Native Engilsh**
Global Luxury Retailer
＊This role will report to Global.
＊You will be responsible for the direction and the development of Physical Security, Health, Safety and Environment (HSE), in collaboration with HR Japan where responsibility is partially shared, Crisis Management & Business Continuity, Cyber Resilience support (as deemed necessary)
Some example of responsibilities:
[Physical Security & HSE]
- Structure the security and HSE organization in Japan Be accountable for the formulation, implementation, monitoring and compliance of the Group's policies, systems, regulatory requirements, procedures and standards related to security and H&S
- Manage regional and local risks and propose mitigating measures when relevant in alignment with Group Security's Integrated Risk Framework, systems and processes
- Ensure that emergency response plans are available and tested for emergencies such as earthquakes, adverse weather, fires, crime, threats or terrorism
- Work effectively with third party suppliers to ensure the effective delivery of both security guidelines and project goals. This would include producing specification for pieces of work and the ongoing quality assurance of this work
- Develop and implement training programs to ensure that all employees are properly trained on all aspects of Security, as described in more detail in the Group Policy.
- Taking all necessary steps to ensure that all training programs will be updated and revised to reflect any changes to all applicable requirements and standards.
- Around 10 years experience in a similar position
- Project management Skills
- Fluent in English and business level Japanese (verbal and written)
- Willing to travel, mostly domestic with some international
- Excellent contacts and relations with the Government agencies, security functions of major corporations and other major security companies
- Diplomatic, service and result oriented
- Strong influence skills and empathy
- Open-minded, innovative and team oriented
- Strong leadership
20 Million yen ~24 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.