※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
The Head of Sales has the primary role of leading both WHS section and Retail section. Required hands on management for WHS and supervise Retail. Define and communicate the important sales KPIs and targets, lead actions to maximize sales especially in WHS in order to consistently optimize commercial performance and improve its quality drastically. As a lead position in the commercial team, the person is expected to coordinate and lead the strategic actions in the whole commercial team including Ecom, MD and Sales Operation teams.
- In line with global and Japan strategy, develop sales strategy and execution plan together with managers to maximize sales and contribute to brand growth.
- Hands-on team management to the WHS team including Manager and members.
- Supervise retail Manager who is in charge of Retail sales and operations.
- Take leadership role of unifying commercial initiatives and optimizing commercial direction.
- Achieve sales target by examining growth opportunities of competitive market, utilizing the resources efficiently and collaborating with numerous internal departments which includes coordination of whole commercial function such as with Ecom, MD and Sales Operation teams.
- Effectively manage, optimize and leverage sales budget in order to achieve profit target. Lead setting sales Division budget and forecasts properly over the year.
- Grow our business with our core outdoor WHS customers, Sport Chains and Urban WHS customers such as Department Stores and Select Stores.
- Establish good relationship with WHS key costumers.
- Provide strong leadership over the sales division by using expertise, motivate team members effectively and develop their capability.
- Effectively collaborate with team of Head Quarter in Swiss, attend global sales meetings and bridge to the Japan team to make sure the alignment of global brand strategy and all local sales initiatives.
- Take leadership role to the organizational development of WHS such as urging data-driven decision making, improving sales processes, transparency of communication and maintaining any sales initiatives.
- Deep understanding and rich experience of the WHS business as preferably in outdoor, sports goods and fashion company.
- 10+ years of working experience in a B to B sales position. Management position experience is required.
- Rich knowledge of retail business management.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use various data and matrix to backup assumptions, recommendations and proposals.
- Strong leadership skill with confidence to influence team members, excellent communication skill both verbal and written and effective team building skills.
- Strength in problem solving, issue focus, ability to manage ad-hock multitasks.
- Business-level communication in English. ・Microsoft Office skill： word, excel, PowerPoint
- Professional attitude
- Strategic, logical thinking and analytical
- Good communicator, proactive and team player
- Problem-solving mind and enjoys negotiating complex deals and solving issues
- Passionate for branding and working with different type of team members
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.