Global Pharmaceutical Company
Drive detailed SCM planning, scheduling and order management to assure agreed delivery performance level to whole organization. Develop and manage the relationship with external suppliers and to customers for all supply related matters, such as demand/supply planning and analysis and order management to guarantee high customers service levels including stock management for free of charge components.
- Responsible for order fullfillment tasks for a defined number of Products manufactured at external suppliers
- Establish and oversee an optimal supply plan, with the goal to balance customer service level, production capabilities at External supplier, inventory level and operational cost according to budget
- Responsible for timely order fullfillment including organization and management of physical shipment of goods in collaboration with freight forwarders.
- Transport invoice verification
- Vendor performance management, measurement & KPI maintenance
- Maintain adequate planning & master data parameters setting for active assortment in close collaboration with local master data mgt.
- Toll Reconciliation (if applicable for the accounts managed)
- Reconcile our inventories at vendor with system inventory
- Create and maintain Bill of Materials
- Follow-up on inventory differences
- Communication to all stakeholders around supply
- Establish Supply Chain Processes with new suppliers in collaboration with Supply Process Manager.
Key Performance Indicators
- Supply Performance KPI - on time in full performance
- No back orders
- Planning parameter alignment & planning data (demand/supply plan) quality
- Toll inventory accuracy
- Trade Service Procedures are in place and up-to-date
- Medium to high education in a technical, economics or scientific degree that contains supply chain management, logistics and/or planning
- Work experience in any of the fields of supply chain management, planning, logistics and inventory management
- Preferable experience in OTC or pharmaceutical SCM manager.
- Need excellent "people agility" which enable to have good relationship with the other functions
- Good command of English written and spoken
- Fluent Japanese
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.