Global Unicorn Company
To manage the corporate reputation management program and maintain a good ownership
Example of responsibilities will be:
- Editing the development and developing a variety of content
- Collaboration across Leadership, Corporate Communications, Marketing and Brand teams to ensure communications plans
- Ensuring a steady pipeline of company news and participation at industry forums
- Working with external agencies and key stakeholders on media monitoring
- Managing issues and crisis
- Researching new media channels and develop relationships
- Executing events for press, media and analysts
- Experience in designing and executing public relations campaign both at local and national level
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson
- Event planning experience
- Experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc
- Bachelors or above in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field
- Good writing and editing skills
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Experience in start-up, e-commerce, hospitality industry
13 Million yen ~ 16 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.