Head of Marketing Insights
Global Restaurant Company 宅配ファーストフードチェーン
The Head of Marketing Insights Role reports to the Chief Marketing Officer.
The role requires working cross functionally with Marketing Promotions, Operations, IT, Digital, and Finance at the local level, and with the Business Intelligence Team.
We are seeking an individual who has deep experience leading high performing analytical teams within a food retail or consumer packaged goods environment.
This person has risen through the ranks where (s)he has previously held commercial analyst roles, having to provide clear insight into Business performance.
A successful candidate will have experience building and turning around teams to create a strong culture of curiosity.
(S)he will be a highly strategic thinker, with the experience in shaping analyses and research to answer key Business questions, without getting bogged down in the detail.
The Head of Marketing Insights will be a critical support to the CMO, CEO and broader Leadership Team.
Being able to work collaboratively will be critical to the success of the candidate.
- Leading a team of high performing analysts and fostering a culture of curiosity within the function
- Analyzing Business performance to identify the drivers and detractors of performance on an ongoing basis
- Driving action / influencing decisions in the Business using insights found from data
- Using statistics to measure the impact of marketing activities and digital products on customer behavior
- Preparing and delivering a wide variety of clear, actionable and accessible presentations, reports and internal briefing documents
Knowledge and Skills
- Proven experience in a commercial analysis role
- Experience creating and leading high performing teams
- Ability to generate cost benefit models and forecasting tools
- Knowledge of a wide range of analytical processes, tools and methodologies and their application in strategic and operational decision making
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confident, collaborative engagement with stakeholders
- Advanced use of PowerPoint and Excel (including advanced charting, pivots & SQL data extraction), and understanding of databases
- 15+ years of experience in a commercial environment
- Experience in QSR or FMCG desirable
- Bachelor, Master, or PhD in a quantitative field desirable
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate
- Strong focus on driving action
- Strategic thinker
- Curiosity and passionate about finding the answer in the numbers
- Passionate about data and gaining a deep understanding of customer behavior
- Collaborative and a team player
- Open to new challenges and an active learner
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.