※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
- Head of TA Operation share accountability with Head of TA Science for leading TA Medical team to realize the vision and growth strategy for company assets in the TA
- This position is responsible for shaping all field medical aspects of TA that include field medical strategy of each asset, and scientific quality of the deliverables from the cross-functional TA medical team
- Field medical scientific face of the company's TA in the external medical community
- Internal TA scientific leader who drives filed science with internal stakeholders including JOC, Commercial and R&D teams
- As an organizational manager of the TA, accountable for
-Prioritized external insights and unmet needs in the TA/assets
-Execution and delivering high quality medical deliverables that helps medical practice and patients
- Great partner of the TA science head to lead TA team
- Hire and develop high quality talents in the TA
- Directly manage MSL manager in the TA, and oversee and drive overall performance of the TA team in partnership with Head of Medical TA Operations
- Active Medical Leadership team member
- Counterpart of partnership company's MA
- Advanced medical/science degree MD/PhD/DVM
- Significant experience in related therapeutic area
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the science-related roles pharmaceutical industry
- Advanced level Japanese/English proficiency
- Proven leadership in the management of matrix medical team through strategy
- Ability to show decisiveness, influence critical senior stakeholders (JOC/Global), engage teams, and show an enterprise mindset
- Patient orientation and strong compliance skill/knowledge
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Experience of clinical practice and clinical researches in the related therapeutic area
- Broad and extensive working knowledge in the drug development and medical functions (e.g. clinical, regulatory, program management, project planning and management, medical)
- Broad and in-depth understanding of international issues relative to the pharmaceutical industry
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.