※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
The IT Business Relationship Manager (BRM) is responsible for the IT Japan application and project portfolio with revenue and profit responsibility for the following our Laboratory divisions: Core Diagnostics, Molecular, Point of Care and Informatics. The BRM works closely with the company's President and staff members to ensure the portfolio enhances business strategy through successful, consistent and predictable delivery of programs, projects and applications.
■PRIMARY JOB SCOPE:
- Partners with the business, has excellent understanding of the business processes and strategy across the following business functions: Commercial, Supply Chain, Finance and Research & Development.
- Establishes and executes IT strategy in alignment with business objectives and our IT strategy while balancing cultural, financial and resource needs.
- Analyzes and documents business requirements; identifies alternative solutions, assesses feasibility and makes recommendations seeking to leverage new or existing IT technology components.
- Aware of the technological landscape and takes into account regulations relevant to the business area.
- Plans, develops and directs the IT Business Relationship Management activities across the portfolio. Develops business cases and executes to project/financial approval.
- Manages processes, priorities, decisions, risks and issues with mitigation, as required.
- Manages and recommends budgets.
- Responsible for people leadership.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business administration or another discipline relevant for the healthcare industry or equivalent experience.
- 6-10 years of IT experience in large or mid-size multinational company.
- Broad IT expertise in various disciplines; Commercial experience a plus.
- Experience leading teams - both direct and indirect up to 20 people.
- Proven leadership skills, self-directed with strong work ethic and integrity.
- Successfully managed project portfolio with projects ranging from $2M-$8MM.
- Strong organizational skills, including program/project governance.
- Strong influence and negotiating skills.
- Proven experience and understanding of the complete software life cycle.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written (fluency in Japanese and English)
- Work effectively with all levels of management up to and including Division President, Directors and VPs.
- Ability to collaborate with business leads, understand business strategy/processes, look for innovative solutions to drive business enhancements both for internal business users and external customers.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Track record and business knowledge in pharmaceutical or medical device industry as well as Japan business climate and market.
- Technology knowledge of the following disciplines a plus (CRM (salesforce.com), Quote to Contract, Revenue Management, Digital/Mobility, Content Management, Cloud Computing, Distributor Management, Business Intelligence/Data Analytics, ERP (including BPCS)).
- 5+ years or more of project management. Knowledge of waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Previous strategy development experience.
- Experience with GxP validation.
- Experience with audit preparation, SOX, CAPA and related regulations.
- Experience with vendor management, Phase 0s, Statement of Work (SOW) reviews.
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.