Global Industrial Equipment Manufacturer
- Provide decision making and business support to the Japan Country Manager and act as his/her business partner, providing ideas and suggestions to achieve the business goals for the region.
- Provide leadership in delivering and improving financial results: Revenue, Operating Profit & Working Capital.
- Support Country General Manager on annual planning exercise; compile, own and submit annual financial budget and monthly financial forecasts.
- Leading and supervising local accounting processes in relation to the preparation of financial statements, and ensure compliance with local tax and statutory regulations
- Leading and supervising Customer Service & Logistics function and processes including procurement planning and material management
- Manage one PID helpdesk staff who is dotted line reporting IT manager of APACK
- Responsible for all the legal matters related to local business working with 3rd party legal partner and corporate legal. Owning company seal and responsible for reviewing all legal documents.
- Proven experiences in driving financial results (revenue, costs, margins and OP) in a business of $10 - $40 M size
- Excellent knowledge and practical understanding of applicable US GAAP
- Excellent knowledge of local Japan statutory reporting requirements
- Proficiency in English and Japanese, with strong written and oral communication skills
- Local financial accounting degree - college or university level
- US GAAP experience
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- CPA certification or international equivalency preferred
- Financial Controllership or assistant-to, preferably in an international environment
- Highly computer literate (especially in MS Excel) with prior Hyperion knowledge a plus
- Independent and strong sense of integrity
- Can successfully deliver results while quickly adapting to changing priorities and unforeseen challenges
- Can strive for continuous improvement
- Passion to win
12 Million yen ~ 18 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.