Global Pharmaceutical Company
These are examples:
1. Process governance & risk mitigation
- Take responsibility for the entire Event & Disclosure Management (EDM) process.
- Implement and execute global guidelines and procedures provided by Global EDM to guarantee process compliance, effectiveness and efficiency.
- Design, implement and maintain internal procedures to document process steps that might differ from global process standards to adhere to local regulations. If global tools and processes are not implemented yet, ensure risk mitigation measures and fulfill minimum documentation requirements.
2. Stakeholder engagement & community management
- Strong stakeholder engagement to build trusted relationship, stay informed about divisional strategy, future development plan, projects etc.
- Develop together with stakeholders and agency account manager the annual schedule for divisional meetings and events and ensures consistent demand planning.
- Provide overall counseling on how to reach business goals with events as marketing tool.
3. Supplier management Partnering with Procurement to define EM supplier roster and develop RFPs in conjunction with Procurement following the company's procurement policies and guidelines.
- Direct, manage and monitor the activities and responsibilities of the third-party event agency and, if existing, team of Event Consultants.
- Business Studies degree, preferably in business administration, finance & accounting,
- marketing/commercial or an equivalent qualification
- Experience in life science industry with a concentration in the Pharmaceutical area will be an
- Previous experience in steering and supervising project teams and third-party suppliers.
- Several years of working experiences (10+) in the area of Congress & Event Management,
- and/or Disclosure Management, and/or Procurement and/or Marketing with a solid track record of success, preferably in operational positions.
- Fluent in Japanese Language and English (TOEIC 730 or above)
- Computer skills (SAP, MS Excel/PowerPoint/Word and globally used analytic tools)
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Process management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Project management skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills & ability to work with people from a variety of
- different cultures and backgrounds
10 Million yen ~ 19.5 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.