Global Food-Delivery Service Company
As our Head of Customer Operations, you will fully responsible for our customer experience and customer service delivery, with a heavy focus on problem resolution through data analytics, delivering outstanding operations outcomes and continuous process and product improvement.
You will ideally be a lover of methodology and optimization, who is excited about the opportunity to create and experiment with processes to constantly improve operations, and is willing (and able) to guide cross-functional teams in iterating and implementing them. You should be data-driven with an analytical mindset. If you see a spreadsheet or Tableau report you know straight away the right questions to ask to get to actionable outcomes so that you can design the right solution for the right environment using directed effort of multiple independent departments, and have the diligence to push and follow through in order to deliver the desired outcomes.
- Responsible for country NPS and perform deep dives to identify pain points and draw out actionable insights and execute upon
- Pilot and own new initiatives that transform our support operations and improve the level of service we provide; iterating existing support functions and launching new ones that incorporate effort of cross-functional teams
- Own outputs of regular business reviews in order to follow-up and align different stakeholders (logistics, marketing, operations, regional customer service and support functions) to improve customer experience and lower overall incidents
- Manage and monitor consumer product roll outs and compile product feature requests, with data driven justification, that best fit the consumer needs
- Project manage and lead customer experience initiatives within the market and report findings and progress to country MD and regional counterparts
- Having an obsession for customer-centricity, while solving complex operational issues
- Leading operational excellence projects driven through coordinated efforts of cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, finance or any science-related fields/ MBA or Master's preferred
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in Consulting, Investment Banking, marketing and e-commerce
- Demonstrated experience in using data to get to outcomes
- English Fluency and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment and to lead complex operational initiatives
- Prior professional experience with optimization, processes and program/project management is required
- Experience working in high-volume or extremely fast-paced environment is preferred
- Strong stakeholder management skills
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.