Global Pharmaceutical Company
Head of Cardiovascular Field Training
- Strongly lead the Cardiovascular (CV) training members to build a strategic training plan and execute trainings of CV brand/product.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Marketing, SP and Medical information to create and to carry out effective training (annual schedule to organize training programs)
- Lead certified advanced skill training and coaching for existing customer facing functions (class-room training, national sales meeting and web training)
- Serve as key contact person for Business Units marketing and sales teams to identify training needs and to give education guidance based on sales and marketing strategic plans and current sales results
- Provide Global training customized with Japanese sales situations for field facing functions and feedbacks training outcomes to global training teams
- Design and develop training programs to address specific field needs (coordinate with Central training team)
- Effectively support other field training and central training through ongoing development of skills
- Monitor and control expenditure of CV training, in line with agreed budget
- University Degree or Above
- MR Certification
- At least 3+years of pharmaceutical sales experience
- Preferably 2+years Training experience
- Experience and knowledge in Cardiovascular preferred but not a must
- 2+years Team Management experience preferred
- Strategic mind-set to see ahead to future possibilities and translating Sales into breakthrough training
- Strong skills in communication, delivering results, planning, time management, teamwork, development and leaning
- Strong presentation skill (ability to create logical presentation documents and give a presentation in English)
- Fluent in Japanese, and business communication in English (TOEIC 730+ verbal and writing) and someone who has interacted in global meetings and calls
9am - 5:30pm
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.