Note: Applicants must have permission to work in japan
Note: Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Innovative Food Service/全世界12か国150都市で展開/地域におけるNo.1 サービスとして広く認知
- A vibrant and international team with multi-cultural and diverse backgrounds
- Solving challenges with inspiring colleagues in an all hands-on deck environment
The Head of Account Management will lead a team of Account Managers to grow our business by managing the overall restaurant experience. These tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Build and Manage the Department: scale the team according to the growing portfolio of brands with our company, manage incentive schemes for Account Managers, onboard new joiners, identify growth areas for your direct reportees and provide guidance for them to achieve it.
- Drive Revenue Growth Strategy: develop the overall strategy for revenue growth through cross-functional collaboration; e.g. top line growth through commission/commercial terms re-negotiation with key brands
- Maintain Restaurants' Operational Excellence: monitor overall restaurant performance metrics and direct your team to ensure their portfolios' compliance with our operational standards, so we deliver to our customers in the fastest way possible!
- Drive Non-Commission Revenues (NCRs): be the local owner of our company's wide array of deals & promotions packages for restaurants, including owning overall sales growth. Be involved in the end-to-end process of bringing deals live, including pitching to restaurants when necessary. Guide and motivate the team to achieve their targets.
- Innovation and Automation: ideate and propose new ways to improve engagement of our key brands with us.
- Prior experience and the passion in building/managing teams
- A natural flair for building relationships
- Outgoing personality, always ready to meet clients and understand their needs!
- Previous experience in a startup environment, specifically online marketplaces ideal
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate with both external (vendors) and internal (regional/global/local) teams across departments
- Comfortable with data analysis
- Previous F&B experience is highly valued
- Business level English and Fluent Japanese
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.