Global Automobile Parts Company
Role is responsible for the technical delivery of automotive electronics hardware for global vehicle OEMs includinginstrument clusters, infotainment, information displays, cockpit electronics, and autonomous vehicle domain controllers.Reporting of approximately 12 electrical engineers in Yokohama and Hiroshima. Has to work with an offshore Electricalteam located in India.
- Provides oversight to the establishment and execution of hardware commitments and ensures that those commitments are met.
- Ensures project teams adhere to defined processes, methods and tools across different Japanese OEMs.
- Ensures project resources (staffing & tools) and budget are in place to meet the required deliverables and timing. Requiresworking closely with engineering team in India
- Drives continuous cross-functional skill upgrade among hardware engineers
- Drives continuous improvement that can be identified through project executions.
- Reviews programs' timing, cost and quality attributes for necessary actions towards successful hardware delivery.
- Serves as the first line escalation path for hardware project risks / issues regarding programs' timing, cost and quality.
- Manages escalated risks and issues which have an impact on hardware development project timing, cost and quality.
- Ensures necessary stakeholders' involvement in successful delivery of hardware projects.
- Leads deployment of prevent recurrence actions concerning hardware quality across programs.
- Supports Hardware Architect in implementing hardware architecture roadmaps in products.
- Reviews hardware quote response to PD Quote Leader.
- 10-15 years of experience in an automotive engineering or consumer electronics organization with experience acrossmultiple customers (Including more thatn 5 years global management experience)
- Deep knowledge of electronics architectures and systems
- Advanced Engineering
- Technology Development
- Change Management
- Strategic Planning and Management
- Business Acumen
- Decision Making, Influencing others, Good listening skills
- Cross cultural communications
- Business Level for both of Japanese and English
※Experiences and skills will be considered
労災保険 雇用保険 厚生年金 健康保険
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.