Global Automotive Company
Site HSE leader is responsible to sustain HS&E environment and drive continuous improvement of the environment by leading HS&E management system / metrics / regulation / audit / certification etc. Develop practitioners (HS&E representative in each function who own multiple elements of HS&E management system). Also, conduct regular audit and training of people to drive maturity of HS&E environment.
The site HS&E leader is responsible to ensure compliance to our HS&E requirements and local legislative compliance as they affect all aspects of our business in Japan.
· Maintain compliance to our requirements and local legislation
· Represent HSE
· Conduct HSE related trainings
· Audit the site to find improvement opportunity and make sure the compliance
· Complete injury / incident investigations as required. Close 8D
· Conduct regular project/service contract reviews to increase HSE performance of the contract scope of works
· Selection and monitoring of subcontractors
· Assist risk assessments by function
· Support and manager champions from site functions to drive HS&E maturity of the site.
2. Metrics management
· Regular review of SAT elements and score to make sure meeting target
· Regular review of HS&E related metrics to meet AOP target.
· Encourage employee to report near miss and HS&E related Kaizen idea.
· Conduct regular training for employees to refresh and mature HS&E environment
· Conduct / arrange regular training for practitioners and internal auditors
· Conduct annual safety training of the site
· Conduct safety training for new employee or visitors
· Conduct safety training for suppliers and contractors
· Drive project to improve HS&E environment
· Drive energy saving project
· Create budget / capital in AOP for continuous improvement
· Handle HS&E related questioners from customers and prepare proper answers in timely manner.
· Interface with suppliers / contractors in HS&E
6. External certificate
· Sustain ISO14001 certificate and lead annual audit
· Plan OHSAS18001 certificate
· Plan ISO50001 implementation
Education level and/or relevant experience(s)
· Recognized HS&E qualification
· Preferred college graduation related to HS&E
· Work experience in HS&E at least 3-4 years
· Handled ISO14001 / OHSAS18001 / ISO50001 management
· Interfaced with local office for legislation
· Experience training people inside and/or outside (Ex. fire drill)
Knowledge and skills (general and technical)
· 3-4 years' experience in HS&E management
· Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
· Strong at verbal communication
· Strong at presentation
· Can communicate with oversea colleagues in English
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
|給与||¥8000000.00 - ¥10000000.00 per annum|