Global Luxury Brand Company
Specialist, HR Technology & Analysis serves as a functional point-of-contact for HRIS and assists system users with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes and reporting requests. This role will also help to streamline and optimize processes and enhance the employee experience. The Lead, HR Technology & Analysis will also have primary responsibility for the HR Reporting strategy, design and execution of HR metrics or dashboard reporting.
- Work as subject matter expert (SME) for HRIS and HR business applications.
- Request for enhancements and maintenance of Workday and other HR system.
- Partner closely with HR team, IT and business divisions to identify opportunities for business process
- improvement through better leverage or enhancement of existing HR systems.
- Deploy solutions and develop use procedures, documentation, data analytics and reporting
- Manage key relationship with global partners and external vendors.
- Maintain the data integrity of the system; ensuring the data is accurate and up-to-date for security and audit reporting.
- Resolve complex user questions, data errors, and data correction requests.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve issues (ex: business process, security, integration, etc.).
- Provide custom and ad hoc reports as well as run scheduled reports needed by end-users, providing further data analysis as needed.
- Develops, tests, documents and deploys any approved changes to established HR workflows.
- Create and maintain end-user and training documentation; and participate in training activities for broader HR team and end-users.
- Support additional HR Operations tasks as needed within areas of compliance, process optimization, and data & analytics.
- 5+ years of experience working with HRIS / HCM Systems - Workday experience preferred
- Proven experience in evaluating, analyzing, designing, implementing, configuring and maintaining HRIS / HCM Systems
- Solid understanding of Human Resources concepts, best practices, and procedures
- Highly organized and able to manage time well in order to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills. Experience working with large amounts of data with ability to see through the data and analyze it to draw conclusions
- Ability to manage multiple projects and conflicting priorities with a can-do approach.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and deal with internal and external customer groups.
- Is comfortable with ambiguity, challenge the status quo and introduce positive change.
- Strong communication skills, with ability to translate the data and business needs into an understandable requirements
- High proficiency in Excel including formulas, pivot tables and charts
- Ability to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas
- High business level of English
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Working experience in retail industry is a plus
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.