※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
Global Retail Company
- Support the implementation and operation of HR-related systems, and engage in communication with related parties.
- Handle regular HR data maintenance and the creation of reports to be submitted to management.
- Provide support for the use of HR-related systems to end users (members of HR and employees). (Q&A, conducting training, etc.)
<Details and Scope of Responsibilities>
Implementation and operation of HR-related systems
- When introducing new systems or adding functionality to existing systems (SAP, SuccessFactors, COMPANY), handle requirement definitions, testing, user training, and so on.
- Communicate with related parties (IT department, domestic system vendors, social insurance labor consultant offices, etc.) when implementing and operating systems.
- Communicate with HR at the global head office (depending on skills and experience).
Dealing with various requests and trouble
- Deal with various requests from inside and outside HR, handle reported system trouble.
- Escalation to the relevant related persons and proper communication
HR data maintenance and data integration
- Maintenance of data in various systems
- Integration of data between systems
Preparation of HR reports
- Creation of monthly reports for submission to management
- Creation of other reports as needed on a request basis
End user support
- Creation, updating and upkeep of various instructional materials for end users
- Carrying out end user training and creation of training materials
- College graduate or higher
- Information processing engineer qualifications such as Fundamental Information Technology Engineer (preferred)
- SAP consultant qualifications (preferred)
- Knowledge of system implementation and operation
- Operation of MS Excel and knowledge of Excel functions
- Basic knowledge related to HR work
- Knowledge of MS Access and VBA (preferred)
- Knowledge related to the labor laws, payroll and compensation & benefits (preferred)
- At least three years of experience with HRIS or at least three years of experience with the introduction and operation of HR systems (experience on the system vendor side is also acceptable)
- Experience using SAP HCM (preferred)
- Experience working at a foreign-owned or global company (preferred)
- Japanese (native level)
- English (ability to communicate via email preferred)
- As there are plans for this position to also involve some work related to compensation & benefits (C&B) in addition to HRIS in the future, a person who is able to adapt flexibly to the scope of work is preferred.
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.