Global Tech Company
Human Resources Business Partner
- Coach business leaders on performance management issues and the creation and implementation of performance improvement in Tokyo Sales/CS office
- Create and execute HR best practices and necessary legal requirements
- Proactively manage legal risk; ensure manager and employee compliance with company policies and procedures
- Provide coaching and/or programs to address business issues related to areas such as performance management, development and retention
- Proactively respond to employee questions regarding but not limited to the following: benefits, employee relations, and company policies
- Partner with the Global HR Team to develop and implement company-wide people programs and processes
- 5+ years of HR Generalist experience; including employee relations and employment law, compensation and performance management
- Full bilingual proficiency in Japanese and English
- Knowledge of Japanese labor law
- Strong analytical skills, including reporting, synthesizing data to identify themes and create solutions to address those issues
- Proven coaching and conflict resolution skills
- Successful track record of delivering superior client service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required; presentation and platform skills preferred
10 Million yen ~ 12 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.