Global Medical Device Company
- As a business partner, consult business leaders/managers and actively provide support from people and organization perspectives. Influences business decisions for HR deliverables to meet/drive the business objectives.
- Proactively identifies, facilitates organizational development initiatives and acts as a consultant partner providing solutions and supporting their organization development.
- Recruits mainly replacement positions to meet position requirements and truck headcount.
- Implement various global HR process such as Performance Development, Merit Increase, Engagement Survey into Japan to execute and meet corporate's defined process.
- Develops leadership capability to become better leaders and addresses poor leadership in appropriate and effective ways.
- Implements and manages Talent Development Review with business leaders/managers to identify and develop talent in the organization
- Works closely with managers and supports internal promotion and developmental assignments of identified talents.
- Takes care of all types of employee relations issues with managers.
- Ensures compliance with Japanese labor law and Dentsply Sirona policies.
- Bachelor degree, Native Japanese, Business English communication skill including emails and telephone conference (TOEIC score 800 and above
- HRBP experience
- Hands-on work mind set and experiences.
- Team Player
- Emotional Intelligence
- Agility and Flexibility
- Goal-Driven Mindset
< Preferred Experiences >
- Experiences with Post Merger Integration including work policies integration
8 Million Yen to 12 Million Yen
＊According to your annual salary of the previous job and experience
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.