- In collaboration with manager, HR BU/Function strategies and priorities to align to BU/Function strategy. Diagnose and provide appropriate interventions to optimize business performance to execute against strategy goals generally at the BU/Function leadership level. Balance enterprise－wide and business unit specific needs with local requirements.
- In collaboration with manager, conduct organizational & talent assessments; develop talent strategy and pipeline to staff and build workforce capability. (e.g., selection, assessment, development, succession)
- In collaboration with manager, design and implement change management, communication and engagement strategies within the BU/Function.
- Actively partner, coach & develop managers and begin to develop executive leadership. (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions, performance management).
- Effectively leverage and partner with COE & HR Ops in the delivery of initiatives to deliver the HR strategy for BU/Function. Balance enterprise-wide and business unit specific needs with local requirements.
- Leverage tools and systems e.g.; Workforce Dashboard, Workday to perform analytics in support of business strategy.
- As required, participate in M,A&D diligence and integration(s) from the HR perspective. Partner with M,A&D core team and regional HR on projects, programs, processes and initiatives to integrate the acquisition with the BU/Function.
- Participate in at least one HR enterprise/region-wide initiative annually.
o Demonstrates depth and/or breadth of expertise in own specialized discipline or field
o Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services
o May lead functional teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity
o Leads others to solve complex problems; uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions
o Impacts the achievement of customer, operational, project or service objectives; work is guided by functional policies
o Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to adopt a different point of view
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Experience: 4 - 7 Years
English: TOEIC850 Need to join English teleconference
8 - 12M
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.