Global Retail Company
As HRBP Manager you will be reporting to the head of HR in Japan and dotted to the regional Employee Relation Officer Lead. The purpose of the this manager is to provide a dedicated, high quality, professional and expert Employee Relations service to managers in the relevant market.
This role is responsible for coordination and ownership of market wide employee relations processes and practices, providing expert consultation and guidance to managers, working to deliver and ensure appropriate responses to any related employment issues that arise, whilst also working to proactively support and maintain a positive employment climate. This role will lead on specific complex or sensitive cases, and formal processes for manager or above levels.
- Advice, Consulting and Compliance
- Employee Relations Process Delivery
- Employee Relations Tracking and Solutions
- Proactive Training & Education
- Employee Relations Policies & Procedures
- Employee Representation Bodies
- Employee Relations Investigator
- People Management
- Solid decision making skills (effectively gather and analyze facts, weigh risks and make decisions/recommendations that are right for the business, the people and our culture)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including conflict management and negotiation skills
- Ability to present and deliver training to managers and peers.
- Highly organized, and able to prioritize and plan time accordingly, in a fast paced, high pressured environment.
- Strong self- and project management skills (time and priorities, resources)
- Good analytical skills and affinity to metrics
- Master degree (economics or HR Management) (or equivalent qualification)
- 5-7 years experience in an HR generalist role or 3+ years in Employee Relations
- Market specific: solid background and experience in working with relevant employee representation bodies
- Solid knowledge in country specific labor law
- Fluent in English& Japanese (read and write)
- Desirable: Additional qualification as Business Coach or Mediator
12 Mill Yen to 13 Mill Yen
＊According to your annual salary of the previous job and experience
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.