Global Industrial Company
- Dedicate support and guidance to managers and employees in our company with specific focus on HR fundamentals including: Employee advocacy / engagement, HR policy /procedure training, employee relations management, performance management, change management, compensation, and workplace investigations.
- Provide employees and managers with an available first point of contact for questions and guidance on fundamental HR topics and issues
- Liaise with the centralized Staffing Center of Excellence (CoE); facilitate the staffing and recruiting processes and be the local HR point of contact for tracking and coordinating project staffing activities.
- Coordinate local compliance initiatives.
- Partner with HR Operations and HR Directors as appropriate to address manager and employee inquires.
- Analyse and interpret data as required to support HR strategy in core functional areas (retention, recruitment, compliance, diversity, etc.)
- Ensure that routine and complex employee relations issues are properly identified, reported, investigated & resolved.
- Provide advice and counsel to managers and employees to ensure consistent application and integration of policies, procedures and practices at 100% compliance to promote an ethical and compliant work environment
- Lead key HR processes including compensation planning and compliance.
- Conduct HR training and support for functional processes like Performance Development (PD), Talent Review, Salary Planning and New Employee Orientation.
- Conduct investigations including gathering, preserving, documenting and analysing all available information and evidence, and in some circumstances, making recommendations to the business on disciplinary action
- Assist with other HR special projects or initiatives as needed
- Maintain and protect confidential data with utmost scrutiny, judgment, and care
- Lead other site-wide HR projects as necessary, working across multiple client groups
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university.
- Minimum 5 years of experience.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Human Resources from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in an HR specialty area. (preferably change management)
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Approachable and responsive resource able to connect with employees at all levels.
- Comfortable with high volume workload and able to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong internal and external customer service focus, with a genuine desire to assist others
- Strong project management and complex problem-solving
- Strong presentation skills and facilitation experience, needed to effectively deliver a variety of HR-related training programs to groups of managers / colleagues
- Ability to interface at all levels of the organization
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented (especially with regard to effectively managing and documenting employee relations issues and investigations)
- Certification with a recognized professional HR organization / institute
10-16 Million Yen
＊According to your annual salary of the previous job and experience
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.