Global Healthcare Company
HRBP is responsible for partnering with business leaders in the assigned/respective business to:
- Partnering with assigned business leaders to drive the people and organization agendas.
- Align your work, initiatives, programs and projects to business drivers and strategy.
- Using systems models, diagnostics and data to analyze organizational problems and provide solutions for your assigned client group(s).
- Influencing cultural evolution through partnership with the COE, providing context to rewards systems, direct employee engagement, leadership development, talent management and working to create an inclusive environment.
- Applying an array of strategic talent management solutions to continuously improve talent acquisition and onboarding, retention, talent assessment, performance management, development and career/professional growth.
- Using consulting skills to effectively contract work with the assigned client group(s)
- Providing coaching to business leaders and working to improve effectiveness of leadership teams.
- Growing your HR and business understanding as you partner with line managers on various team/business needs, pace and configurations (e.g. newly established team, teams going through changes, etc.)
- Drives people data analytics, diagnostics capabilities & building of recommendations for the assigned client groups by working closely with the COE on People Analytics.
- Aggregate training needs identified within the assigned client group(s), develops implementation plans to address the needs identified in coordination with COE, and may partner with other P&O functions in developing respective trainings. Will coordinate with the team in implementing such trainings.
- Building capability in people managers in the client groups to facilitate an open, inclusive, NN Way values-based environment that enables effective employee experience.
- Ensuring HRBP role is perceived as an objective employee resource and escalation path. Instilling trust and confidence by maintaining objectivity and clearly communicating rational behind recommendations.
- Ensuring the client organization follows NNPL and HR policies and regulations as well as local laws. Ensures business leaders are making decisions and taking actions that are in accordance with them. Mitigate potential risk to the company.
- Lead projects cutting across multiple P&O sub-functions and business units.
- 8+ years of relevant human resources work experience with at least 5 years experience working in a directly related HR capacity such as HRBP, organizational design, change management, internal communication, organization effectiveness, leadership development and/or talent management
- Desire to grow and develop employees in a global and matrixed business environment
- Demonstrated success in applying fresh, creative thinking and a growth mindset to long-standing, complex challenges/problems resulting in high impact outcomes
- Demonstrable experience in analyzing business issues and providing scalable HR solutions that address & align to broader business requirements
- Ability to have difficult, nuanced conversations with clarity, empathy, and a focus on the employee experience
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to achieve results in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to manage ambiguity and resolve a caseload of sensitive employee matters
- Excellent cross-group collaboration, communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong business acumen and people acumen, as well as consulting, and facilitation skills
- Ability to manipulate and analyze HR data and drive solutions or recommendations based on data insights
- Strong systems-thinking ability
- Demonstrated knowledge of HR laws or equivalent labor laws in Japan.
- Education Level Required: BS/BA degree required.
- Fluent in Japanese and business-level English required.
- Advanced degree (e.g. MBA) in HR preferred. Professional certification preferred or equivalent working experience.
Full time employee
10 Million Yen to 13 Million Yen
＊According to your annual salary of the previous job and experience
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.