Global Travel Company
- Partner with business line managers (BLMs) to address specific organizational, managerial, and developmental needs and provide
- Manage full spectrum of recruitment: job briefing, sourcing, develop candidate pipeline, setup interviews, expectation management, offer negotiation
- Responsible for employee onboarding process
- Manage internal stakeholders, provide market insights from recruitment perspective and timely updates
- HR guidance when appropriate.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues, conducting effective, thorough and objective investigations where necessary.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance and partners with the ・legal department as needed/required.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Work with regional HR and Office Experience teams to enhance employee onboarding experience, including transfers and international assignments where necessary.
- A Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Good command of English plus fluent Japanese
- 5 years of working experience in HR partnering or generalist or recruiter
- Knowledgeable in Japan local labor law
- Experience in recruitment/HR support for e-Commerce, Customer Service/BPO operation, Digital marketing would be an advantage
- Globally-minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural background
- A start-up attitude - highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude that's not afraid to work independently when required.
6 Million Yen ~ 8 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.