HRBP at global Pharmaceutical company
- HR BP ensures the implementation and application of agreed upon our HR directives, policies, processes, systems and programs in the Client area and strives for best practices in the standardization, harmonization and alignment of local HR activities, but always with the Business requirements in mind
- Executes effective local Talent Management (TM) initiatives in line with the global Group TM strategy to attract, identify, develop and retain the right employees and to maintain a powerful talent pipeline in the Client area.
- Participate in new graduate hiring under the guidance of a Senior HR BP in the Team
- Under the guidance of a senior HRBP in the team, provides support and guidance to the relevant local Management thus enabling them to contribute to the talent management agenda including participation in our Group Personnel & Organization Conference(POC) process. By doing so he/she helps the line management to develop employees' capabilities to the mid-to-long-term business needs.
- Under the guidance of a senior HRBP in the team, manages labor law/litigation in close collaboration with the Head of HR for the Country and LPC ensuring adherence to applicable laws and our rules.
- The job holder contributes for all employee relations and relationships with Union/Works Councils representatives at the local, regional and national level related to the Client area and in doing so ensures full compliance with applicable employment legislations
- Supports organizational changes (restructuring, mergers, acquisitions and divestments)providing appropriate solutions to the business from the HR perspective.
- He/she contributes to HR marketing/employer branding thus ensuring that we will be an employer of choice in the country.
- Under the guidance of a senior HRBP in the team, provides HR perspectives on their relevant business operations and consult with local management on HR implications of the strategies.
- Support local management in communicating HR issues properly to employees and employees' representatives by means of standard instruments (e.g. on-site print; intranet channels)
- Counsels and supports business managers in the resolution of specific individual local HR issues.
- Under the guidance of a senior HR//BP in the team, helps local management to align their operations and employee capabilities to the overall strategic directions and the mid-to-long-term needs of the local operations (Human Capital Management).
- Through an understanding of the business and engagement with the business leaders, translate the business requirements and challenges into relevant HR actions and initiatives.
- 工場人事経験→ At least 5 years as a HRBP or Generalist HR at a factory
- Someone with solid labor experiences (dealt with harassment, mental and other labor issues) 労務関連の業務経験者
- Business Engish (TOEIC 730+)
9 時 00 分 〜 17 時 30 分 （休憩時間：12 時 30 分〜13時 30 分）
基本年俸 8,000,000 円〜15,000,000 円
・年末年始（12 月 29 日〜１月 4 日）
・ゴールデンウィーク（4 月 29 日〜5 月 5 日）