Global Chemical Company
- Providing coaching to leaders and sponsors in the execution of core people process
- Driving initiatives for sponsors and team leaders development, team development, performance management, and change management with subject matter expertise
- Manage employee relations in the plants; facilitate conflict resolution as appropriate and support local leaders
- Engaging with the business and other HR teams, such as regional Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Total Rewards and HR Operations, to support regional projects and needs
- Learn, model, and teach our unique Enterprise culture as a source of competitive advantage
- Understand and apply company HR practices, tools and processes ensuring consistency where appropriate
- Support local and regional focused teams and team leaders
- Support hiring champions
- Facilitate training workshops and development planning as needed
- Work closely with other regional HR associates in Japan and APAC for effective and efficient collaboration in the region.
- Establish trust based relationship with local leaders
[Key Internal Relationships]
- HR leader of Japan, other APAC region and Global
- HR associates in Japan, APAC and Global
- Division and Function leaders in Japan, APAC and Global
[Special Circumstances Related to Role]
- This role includes 10 percent or more of travel to our Tokyo office and company sites in other regions
Successful candidate should have the following profile:
- 7 years or more broad human resources experience in a multinational company
- 3 years or more of experience in dealing with employee relations
- Fundamental understanding of overall HR work (Talent Acquisition, C&B, Talent Development, IT infrastructure, compliance, etc.)
- Strong communication and coaching skills
- Strong project management, presentation and facilitation skills
- Able to prioritize while handling complex multi-tasks
- Business fluency in English
- University Degree or above
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.