Global Hotel Venture Company
Organization Design and Structure
- Partner with business leaders to design the organization structure best suit the current and future requirements
- Talent Management and Retention
- Employee Engagement : Craft and deploy the country culture and engagement strategy ・ Coach and guide more junior members of the team in terms of execution of culture and engagement portfolio
Organization Culture & Change Management
- Shaping the organization culture by partnering with leaders to translate insights from people dashboards into plans that will generate positive morale.
- Work closely with employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention
Learning and Development
- Influence learning needs analysis process in order to determine gaps, key developmental areas and liaise with People Ops Learning Team and business to deliver appropriate interventions and Performance Management
- Engage with leaders to seek clarity on business strategy and co-develop organizational key performance indicators that are aligned to business strategy and objectives for senior leaders
- Manage salary review and bonus review and payout cycles with the Regional Rewards team.
- Provide support to leaders to cascade and communicate their key performance indicators to employees and develop performance goals that are aligned to current and future needs of the company
Policies and Procedures
- Maintain the employee handbook through regular reviews and update where necessary, especially where there are legislation changes
- Update and prepare Region People Operations and Country management team on key people related legislation changes
- Regular review to simplify processes and communicate changes in a timely and transparent manner to stakeholders.
- Manage the payroll and benefits administration to ensure accurate payroll and timely payment
- Rich HR experience in fast paced collaborative working environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and Ability to work with diverse set of stakeholders and proactively connecting with them
- Commercially astute to understand the business strategy in people terms and then determine how they can help deliver that strategy through targeted interventions, processes, policies, services and tools
- Coaching people across all areas in order to increase morale, accountability and clearer expectations , Able to get the basics right quickly to earn credibility with stakeholders
- Proactive approach towards problem solving to save business units valuable time and risk
- Role model what is expected to support a more cohesive work and team environment
- Ability to innovate, think through complex problems and provide solutions
- Excellent analytical skills & data driven approach
- Act as HR anchor for folks on mobility, joining international team
- Self-motivated and passionate.
9 Milli0on yen ~12 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.