**Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese**
HRBP or HRBP Manager (depending on level)
Global Cosmetics Company
[Reasons To Apply]
This is a highly rewarding role where you can expand your experience as an HR professional.
- Role scope: You can support multiple brands in a complex matrix structure with both local and international stakeholders.
- Career Path: You can move up to HRBP Manager, rotate to another HR function, or take on an international challenge.
- Team & Culture: Friendly and professional HR Team. The internal stakeholders value HR function and are easy to partner with.
- Manage annual performance appraisal including mid-year review and promotion increase proposal.
- Responsible for HR headcount and personnel cost reports and compensation survey on its implementation and analysis.
- Responsible for recruitment processes for all office positions, from the assessment of needs and candidates' profile for the position, interview process, selection and offer out.
- Manage and support processes of internal mobility.
- Manage labor-related issues with line management. Support HR Director for the labor-related preventive actions and guidelines
- Work with Talent & Development team on the development of employees. Responsible for the nomination of participants for the group training programs and other external courses in line with an individual development plan
- Experience as HRBP or HR Manager
- Bachelor's Degree
- PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English (TOEIC 850 equivalent or above), Japanese native level
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Working experience in retail or consumer goods industries
- International experience
- Strategic thinking and mindset
- Flexibility and Adaptability to uncertainty or unpresented things
- Positive mindset and Proactive attitude with a passion
- Challenging and Entrepreneur spirits to try/start new things
8 Million yen ~ 14 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Saturday, Sunday, Holidays
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.