Global Medical Device Company
- Administer monthly payroll activities, seasonal bonus and related tasks (Nenmatsu chosei etc.)
- Maintain employee Time records, profiles and any other related records in electronic and paper form
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like Headcount composition, employee turnover rates etc.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation (in. Social insurance).
- Assist quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
- Perform administrative work for shared service for Tochigi plant like arranging the office supplies.
- Coordinate logistics for the visitor's from oversea who related to multiple departments.
- Participate the meeting or phone-call in order to proceed the above tasks if necessary.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
- Associate degree is required
- Fluent Japanese and Business level English
5 Million Yen
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.