Note: Applicants must have permission to work in japan
Global Logistics Company
Assist Manager of all Human Resource activities, Responsible in administering policy and procedures of Human Resource related and provide support to respective departments of the daily Human Resource requirements in order to fulfill the Departments' needs. Major responsibilities are Payroll, C&B including Time Management System Improvement and accurate operation under the labor law.
- Implement New time management system (from current one) as a leader (sub-leader)
- Responsible of Statutory documentation to the labor law (election of employee representative, regulatory required employee agreement, i.g. 36 agreement), upon Manager's request.
- Responsible to support Manager for IBU report requirements on Payroll and C&B
- Responsible to carry out the duties assigned by immediate superior
- Responsible in monthly Payroll and reporting
- Responsible in sales incentive, other incentives where applied
- Education & Major Studies
- Diploma , Degree Holder in Human Resource & Business Management
- Working experience
- Above 5 years working experience in HR Executive Level
- Professional Knowledge & Skills
- Payroll, C&B, Social Insurance, Time Management System under Labor Law
- General Knowledge & Skills
- Good capability in English in both writings and verbal (TOEIC 730+)
- Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
- Good PC skills and software including MS Word, Excel, Power point, VBA and Access knowledge is +.
- Experience to change, Time Management System, payroll vendor.
- Work experience under the culture of ambiguity.
- Solid knowledge of labor standard act.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.