Global Container Manufacturer
- Manage the full regional recruitment process and ensure efficient and effective placement of talents in Vietnam
- Build strong business knowledge and integrate into sourcing talent attraction strategies ensuring both current and future needs are considered
- Partner with hiring managers and build strong internal client relationships
- Manage third party vendor relationships and partnerships
- Responsible for proactive sourcing of candidates, screening of CV/profiles, conducting interviews, following up on meetings, closing all communications, giving POV on potential hires, etc.
- Facilitate with technical screening and test, locally and remotely
- Manage all recruitment administration, new comers onboarding orientation, probation and confirmation process with hiring managers, mobility hires support for relocation, processing payment
- Lead and participate in corporate events (networking, career fairs with key external partners)
- Native Japanese level
- English: high business and above (monthly updates to Singapore, common interaction)
- Min. Bachelor's degree in relevant field of studies (Human Resources or Business Administration)
- Min. 5 years of proven track record in a corporate recruiting function
- Prior experience working from in-house/ agency/consulting would be advantageous
6 minutes walk from IIdabashi Station
[Length of contract]
1 Year (chance of conversion, cases of extension for other temp)
5 Million Yen / Annual
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.