Global Insurance Company
This critical role will be tasked to provide operational/admin support to the Head of HR to enable effective business engagement on all aspects of HR and employee life cycle.
- Provide professional support to Head of HR to execute and maintain HR administration, policies and HR programs.
- Execute Payroll management to be compliant with internal/external regulatory requirements. Implement HR systems for Payroll and Leave Management and data maintenance and digitization of HR processes.
- Improve and simplify HR processes with automation and digitalization tools.
- Deliver, maintain the policies, practices, reporting and analytics and documentation at excellent level. Act as point of contact for all inbound and outbound international assignments.
- Liaise with Regional HR team to bring up the best global/regional practices into Japan/Korea.
- Strong communication skills in both Japanese and English.
- More than 5 years experience in Human Resource Operations/HRIS/Administration role (essential).
- Experience coordinating, communicating, influencing and advocating business and employee outcomes.
- Capability to make commercial decisions based on relevant business or external information.
- Ability to analyse and draw conclusions with respect to HR and business data.
- Experience in designing and implementing robust and efficient processes and practices.
- Certificate of Health and Safety Administrator in Japan is strongly preferred.
- Strong team player with the ability to work independently.
- Fluency of Korean in speaking and writing would be a big plus.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.