Global sportswear manufacturer
- The HR Operations Manager, Japan will act as a single point of contact for the Japan territory or business specific HRBPs and HR Managers.
- The role is responsible for driving end to end integration of services through regional HR service centers. The HR Operations Manager facilitates all required HR Operational programs (from annual events through to HR Shared Agenda initiatives to local requirements).
- By gathering insights and partnering with local, regional and global peers the HR Operations Manager will provide a strong voice in opportunities to continually serve our employees. He/She will manage escalations and facilitate issue resolution through to completion. They will provide onsite operational support for HR projects and initiatives and recurring programmatic events (pay reviews, talent assessments etc). They are responsible for partnering with the HR Operational Services team on the full scope of HR Operations services delivered to the countries of support.
- The role requires a strong background in stakeholder management. Key Stakeholders include the HRBPs and HRMs
- The HR Operations Manager role reports to the APAC Regional Director, and is an active member of the APAC HR Operations Leadership team.
- Working across various time zones as well as travel to Singapore, WHQ and other locations may be required depending on business-critical activations and programs.
- Project manage competing priorities in the region and local territories while ensuring key operational and project deliverables are met in a timely manner.
- Working knowledge and experience in Japan payroll processes and local Payroll related regulations is required.
- Country or Business specific subject matter expertise related to HR Operations, payroll, benefits and compliance.
- Ability to flex priorities based on demand and program. prioritization.
- Experience providing exceptional service to internal customers and stakeholders.
- Business Level English
- Native Japanese
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.