Global Healthcare Company
- Review payroll preparation done by a payroll vendor liaising with HR function.
- Responsible for accounting and reporting for payroll related items
- Follow the global payroll approval process (headcount & input versus output reconciliation, funding request and GL mapping review, Gross to net variance analysis)
- Ensure the payroll input is provided in time as agreed by the Global Payroll Calendar
- Liaise with third party providers in different HR related matters collaborating with HR function
- Support the international Payroll and HR team on different global/local projects
- Provide calculation/cost estimate on specific data, upon request
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties (HR database update, etc.)
- Process employees' requests and provide relevant information when necessary, including support documents for employee visa
- Process documentation and prepare reports related to personnel activities whenever requested by the People Head
- Communicate with public services when necessary
- Responsibilities of this role also include handling queries from employees as well as establishing employees' health care program as well as benefit program
- 5+ years of work experience as an HR & Payroll administrator in a multinational company in size of 50+ employees.
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- PC literacy and experience with MS Office applications
- Ability to liaise with multiple departments (HR, Finance, Treasury)
- Fluency both in English and Japanese
- Ability to multi-task, including juggling and prioritizing numerous projects at the same time, often under strict time constraints
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrates resilience when handling challenge
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including attention to detail
- A high level of confidentiality
- Enthusiasm to support the stabilization of a new Global Payroll Unit
- Good to have a Labor and Social Security Attorney (社会保険労務士) and Bookkeeping 2nd grade+ (日商簿記2級以上) qualification
- BA degree in Human Resources or Economic
- Minimum of 2+ years of related industry experience.
5 Million yen to 7 Million Yen
- Frequent travel ( > 50%) throughout the territory as needed
- Standing or sitting for long periods of time may be necessary
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.