Global Retail Company
- Support the onsite document management and manual hard copy filing; documentation may require stamping, printing/scanning and mailing as needed.
- Respond to verification of employment requests from current and former employees using the template from local gov't agencies.
- Assist with the onsite collection and filing of new hire and exits documentations; may need to liaise with external vendors for the submission of required employee documents/ registration form.
- Ensure all the assigned administrative duties or paperwork are completed in a timely manner.
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential employee information; ensure advice provided to employees
- complies to company policies and procedures and statutory laws and regulations.
- Partner closely with cross-functional HR operational teams such as benefits, compensation, workforce administration & compliance to drive process improvements as appropriate.
- Be flexible to perform other onsite HR administrative/transactional work as required from time to time
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Business level in Japanese and English verbal and written
- At least 1-year relevant work experience in Human Resources or HR Shared Services environment and preferably with experience supporting Japan on HR operations.
- Team player, customer service-oriented, effective communication skills and able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Good time management skills and able to multi task, work well under pressure and deliver within tight timeline
- Knowledge of HR SAP or ticket management system is preferred
- PC Skills: Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office i.e. Excel, Word, Power Point
[Work hours and any overtime hours]
9:30-18:00 (Actual working: 7.5h, Lunch break: 1h)
overtime hours: 20 hrs / month
[Length of contract]
ASAP ~ Long term
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.