Global Technology Company
- Providing HR Business Partner support to the Head of the Field Organization focused on local culture and employee effectiveness
- Consulting with local leaders/managers to provide HR support and advice on all people and organization related matters
- Managing the recruitment process to help managers find candidates that meet position requirements and track headcount
- Implementing global HR processes in Japan including performance development, annual pay reviews, employee surveys and other processes defined by corporate.
- Managing the implementation of annual talent development reviews with business leaders/managers to identify and develop talent in the organization
- Handling all types of employee relations issues with managers
- Developing and rolling out changes to local policies, practices and benefits
- Ensuring compliance with Japanese labor law and corporate policies
- Managing all HR operations, working with an HR administrator who will update the employee database, prepare and analyze HR data, maintain individual employee files and provide data to finance for payroll processing
- Bachelors degree ideally in a business related or human resources area
- 5+ years' work experience including at least 2 years in an HR Generalist or HRBP role
- Knowledge of local labor regulations
- Experience of working in an international company
- Strong written and oral English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools such as Excel, PowerPoint
8 Million yen ~ 10 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.