Global Pharmaceutical Company
- You are the key driver for:
- Review improvement and implementation of Company HR strategies, in line with local and global corporate orientation, using locally adapted HR policies.
- The optimization of the organization: coherent structures and job descriptions, efficient process
- All staff-related decisions (salaries, promotions, departures).
- The diffusion of internal information.
- Guiding and implementing strategic and tactical HR initiatives aligned to business/organization's objectives.
- Job description:
- Recruit talented and experienced staffs timely
- Provide full range of HR functional support to businesses including: Compensation & Benefits, Employee relations, HRIS data management, training & development activities and administration of HR policies and procedures in line with local laws and group policies
- Uphold corporate values
- Advise and propose ideas to Management with the aim of improving current matters and situations
- Manage 2 HR staffs
- Closely being involved in decisions, implementation and review for CSR, Company gathering events and space planning.
- Global and local reporting
- Other assigned ad-hoc project from GM or International HR Manager in France
- Required qualification
- Experienced HR professional with minimum 6-10 years' experiences at MNCs with hand on capability
- Leadership skills, having passion to create results in fast paced, collaborative working environment
- Japanese native, excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- A solid knowledge of employment laws in Japan
- Experience of HRIS administration
- BA or BS degree or above
- Must be able to work on simple data analysis in MS Excel and prepare presentations including graphs and organization charts in MS PowerPoint
- Working at pharmaceutical industry is highly appreciated
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.