Global Hospitality Group
We are currently looking for a Human Resource Manager to lead a lean HR team to support the General Manager of our pre-opening property in Tokyo, Japan.
The Human Resource Manager will work closely with all the Heads of Departments to manage the full spectrum of HR matters pertaining to the property. As this is a new property, the HR Manager is also responsible for the setting up of the HR department and ensuring that the HR policies and procedures are compliant to the local legislations and corporate guidelines.
- Responsible for initial pre-opening activities, including setting up of the HR department, establishing HR policies and procedures, registrations with local labor authorities and mass recruitment.
- Works closely with Corporate office to ensure pre-opening milestones are achieved.
- Works closely with Corporate HR to drive company initiatives and develops initiatives to drive employee support and involvement.
- Oversees employee compensation, welfare and benefits.
- Oversees recruitment and new hire onboarding.
- Manages annual HR exercises such as annual performance appraisal system, salary review and bonus payments, budget planning, Employee Awards and Employee Climate Surveys.
- Handles all employee disciplinary and grievances.
- Develops employee engagement strategies to improve employee communication and satisfaction.
- Develops effective talent management and retention programs and initiatives.
- Ensure efficient manpower planning to suit operational requirements.
- Handles day to day HR operations and all other ad-hoc activities.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.