Global Healthcare Company
- Applies knowledge of principles, practices and procedures in various functional areas such as recruitment, employee and/or labor relations, compensation and benefits, organizational development and training.
- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures and their dissemination through communications or meetings.
- Understands the organizational structure as well as knowledge of country laws and labor practices.
- Key roles and responsibilities:
- Work on payroll, salary administration, benefits projects and other generalist duties as required.
- Conduct the recruiting to attract the best talent.
- Establish and maintain effective employee relations with all levels.
- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures accordingly.
- Identify organizational development needs and implement effective solutions.
- Take charge of employee relations counseling, new employee orientations, outplacement counseling, and exit interviewing.
- Minimum 7 Years of experience in Human Resources
- Work experience in pharmaceutical industry required
Skills and specifications:
- Excellent English or written communication skills
- High Attention to detail and accuracy essential
- People Management Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Relevant Certification preferred
- Above Bachelor's degree
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.