**Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese**
[Position] HR Manager
[Salary] 10 million JPY ~ 14 million JPY (Experiences and skills will be considered)
Financial services company
- Work closely with the HR teams in global headquarter, and proactively support the delivery of HR processes and programs in the local office.
- Establish strong relationship with local business leaders and employees to provide advice on HR policies and practices, people strategies and solutions and other employee related issues
- Develop, update and implement Country HR policies and processes to ensure compliance with local statutory and regulatory requirements
- Manage and deliver the full HR spectrum including but not limited to manpower planning and budgeting, recruitment and selection, onboarding, in-service support, employee engagement, talent management and succession planning, talent development and learning, performance management, payroll and benefits administration, employment relations, exit management as well as cyclical HR programs/ exercises.
- Responsible for managing relationship with local vendors such as recruitment firms, payroll vendor, health insurance provider,
- Supervise the office administrative matters such as controlling and maintaining assets and inventories, managing office access and expenditures, and ensuring that all administrative records are properly maintained
- Degree in Human Resource or Business Administration
- At least 7 years of relevant HR business partnering experience.
- Familiar with the local employment laws and legislations.
- Fluent Japanese and Business level English
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment, work well with all levels within an organization, and adaptable in support delivery to keep up to business needs.
- Possess excellent organizational skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
#LI-REMOTE: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Human Resources, Management, Administrative