Global Equipment Manufacturer
Responsibility for a range of HR activities and support all employees in the organization up to senior management. Provides HR consultative and support services to the managers, employees, CoEs, and HR Business Partners to deliver HR Service Delivery model.
- Provide credible and pragmatic HR advice and support to managers, HRBP's, CoE's in relation to HR policies and procedures
- Advises and helps develop robust IDP's and Performance Improvement plans.
- Respond to queries and provide advice and guidance to employees and managers relating to reward, including remuneration and employee benefits
- Support HRBP's in coaching and influencing managers from a people perspective, developing their people management / leadership skills and constructively challenging inappropriate behaviors / actions
- Ensure policies and procedures are fit for purpose, suited to business needs and compliant with legislation.
- At least 7 years' experience in a generalist role
- Ability to effectively present information
- Ability to influence behaviors across team and inspire results
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Attention to detail
- Customer focused
- Demonstrated understanding of HR principles, theories and concepts. Understand core business objectives and how HR goals link to business priorities
6Million yen ~ 10 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.