Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
[Position] HRGA Manager
[Hourly Salary] 5000 JPY (Experiences and skills will be considered)
[Employment Type] Haken Staff
Global Energy Company
Working with Japan team and APAC management team to provide support on all HR aspect in Japan
- Design, revise and verify HR Policies/Office Rule &Regulation to be in line with head office, and comply with Japanese labor laws
- Develop an effective employee engagement and retention strategy and drive implementation of initiatives to improve employee engagement
- Handle company's payroll process monthly, answer employee questions about wages, deductions, attendance, and time records
- Assist in performance management for Japan office
- Manage employee relations activities, training, manage investigations and working with managers and employees to resolve issues fairly and productively
- Manage and control administration services with regards to daily administration procedures
- Be a point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Reporting to local Management
- More than 5 years HRGA related experience
- Has knowledge and experience in HR Policies/Office Rule &Regulation and labor
- Fluent Japanese and Business level English
[Working days ]
Monday to Friday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Human Resources, Administrative, Legal